Re: Sketchbooks

  • sjtlrr
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2004
      Joel,

      It worked locally for me too. I think that it has something to do
      with Yahoo and the URL mangling that it does. Glad to help.

      Frank

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2004
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Westfield Weavers"
        <westfieldweavers@w...> wrote:
        > Tom,
        > Could you give us a brief outline of what is in Vol I. I don't
        remember seeing it.
        > Thanks,
        > Colin Claxon
        > Coopersburg,Pa.

        Colin,
        Volume One contains, two water tanks, several push car "loads",
        an 0-4-0T mining loco, an industrial engine "room" (house), tank
        cars, easy Woods Trackage for some great logging track, a
        tractor locomotive, 4-wheel wooden truck, box car for wooden
        trucks, Model T camper, and more.