Re: The Groceria

  • Bryan Weidner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2008
      Tom, I'm glad you said that, pink sounds better or at least more
      southwestern. The adobe colors in Santa Fe or Taos, NM would be
      colorful too, I guess that would be closer to teracotta in color. I do
      like the bold colors on the over end, the bar. Hope you post photos
      when your done. Thanks, Bryan

      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

      > The green building is the Groceria, however, I just painted the pilot
      model pink! I like it better
      > that way. This kit will come with some advertising signs and will
      also have two different detail
      > packs available! One will be for vegetable bins to display the
      produce and the other will be a