The Groceria

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2008
      The green building is the Groceria, however, I just painted the pilot model pink! I like it better
      that way. This kit will come with some advertising signs and will also have two different detail
      packs available! One will be for vegetable bins to display the produce and the other will be a
      little three wheeled food cart.

      Tom
    • Bryan Weidner
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2008
        Tom, I'm glad you said that, pink sounds better or at least more
        southwestern. The adobe colors in Santa Fe or Taos, NM would be
        colorful too, I guess that would be closer to teracotta in color. I do
        like the bold colors on the over end, the bar. Hope you post photos
        when your done. Thanks, Bryan