RE: [Yorke_Kits] need vol. one

  • lloyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2004
      Tom; got my vol. 2 but got two of them instead of one vol 1 and one vol
      2. should I send back the extra?

      Lloyd Lehrer, irreverent loyal member of 4L (Loyal Legion of Logged on
      Loggers), IBCS (Int'l Brotherhood of Cabbage Stackers), NMRA and LAMRS
      (www.lamrs.org)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2004
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "lloyd" <ho.guy@v...> wrote:
        > Tom; got my vol. 2 but got two of them instead of one vol 1 and
        one vol
        > 2. should I send back the extra?
        >
        > Lloyd Lehrer, irreverent loyal member of 4L (Loyal Legion of
        Logged on
        > Loggers), IBCS (Int'l Brotherhood of Cabbage Stackers), NMRA
        and LAMRS
        > (www.lamrs.org)

        Lloyd,
        Will you be at the NG Convention? I can swap you there.