Re: Who Made This?

  • rebendever
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
      If it's not Tom's it is probably Trains of Texas. In fact it has so
      many BBs (SEE the rounds plaster balls in the motar joints) & Tom does
      so much better quality casting than this I'd bet that its ToT. I don't
      believe that Al Boos does this in O Scale.
      Later, Ben | www.DrBens.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "rebendever" <yahoo.groups.for@...> wrote:

        > If it's not Tom's it is probably Trains of Texas. In fact it has so
        > many BBs (SEE the rounds plaster balls in the motar joints) & Tom does
        > so much better quality casting than this I'd bet that its ToT. I don't
        > believe that Al Boos does this in O Scale.
        > Later, Ben | www.DrBens.com
        >
        > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel S. Dawdy" <elist@> wrote:
        > >> I continue to unpack boxes that I stashed away 20 years ago. Now that
        > > I am building a layout, there are a few things I had lost the boxes
        > for.
        > > Anyone know why made this O Scale dynamite shack.
        > > http://rdsrr.com/Pix/dynamite_shack.jpg
        > > > I thought was Tom but I did not see it listed in the kit section.
        > > > Dan

        I think you are right Ben. I seem to remember T of T to.