T. Yorke kit #108 Rocopilla Stone Depot

  • Bryan Weidner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Just wondering if anyone in the group has ever built this great little
      stone depot. If you have, I'd like to see some photos of it, before I
      try building mine. I have one question about the front door wall as it
      seems to be sightly underpoured or cast. If this was a common problem,
      how did other builders overcome it? Thanks, Bryan

      PS: Tom this would be nice re-run if modified to Adobe!