947Re: New Plan Booklet Available Soon

    Jul 13, 2004
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Ted McCormack"
      <tedmac@e...> wrote:
      > Tom,
      >
      > I have been overwhelmed by the excellent quality of the two kits
      of
      > yours that I have purchased and may be interested in the plan
      > booklet.
      >
      > Beyond your brief description of the features, can you be a little
      > more specific as to what plans will be included? Perhaps a
      list, or
      > some examples, or a "table of contents" of the plans? Have
      you
      > decided on binding? Spiral, so that it can lay flat on the
      > workbench? One staple in the corner would be just as good.
      Sorry
      > to ask so many questions. Wish you a speedy recovery.
      >
      > Ted McCormack
      > Richmond, VA

      Ted,
      Sure. It will be as the first Volume was (which I might add is atill
      available - again for $15) - loose leaf, but no holes punched.
      This will allow the buyer to bind it as they wish. Loose leaf,
      spiral, whatever.
      Contents - well, let's see.........Three funky steam locos,
      freelance, but Shay/Climax-type with wooden frames and 4
      wheels. Another steamer that is very different looking - and
      prototype! Several flat cars of various styles, gondolas, two tank
      cars, one 4 wheel, the other from Guatamala and 8 wheel, a
      caboose, a tiny 4 wheel crew car, a critter, several "tool box" cars,
      a baby snow plow, a water tank and a factory front elevation and
      3/4 view. There's more, but I don't have it in front of me now. Lots
      of drawings. A few only for Gn15 and a few only for On30/On3,
      but most able to be used by any small narrow gauge. Just widen
      the cars a little.

      Does that interest you enough?