9370Re: poor sales....

    Feb 2, 2008
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "David Michailof" <drmsparks@...> wrote:

      > Tom,
      >
      > Regarding your announced end to O scale products...I was wondering if
      > the steam shovels or log loaders were still going to be produced?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Dave

      Dave,
      I will finish all kits in 1/4" scale that I currently owe such as Pepito's #1 and 2, Steam
      Shovel, Cemeteries, Bar/Mission and so on. No new kits or new additions to Pepito's or
      Frijole Flats for some time. I will still do some eventually but I cannot count on big sales so
      will not "bank" on them. I will be working to finish those kits promised in O but for now
      the new items will be in HO. Hopefully that clears up an misunderstanding.

      Thanks,