892New Plan Booklet Available Soon

    Jul 5 8:10 AM
      Greetings all,
      First, let me thank all of you who sent along well wishes. Much
      appreciated. I am home and hobbling around some with my
      walker. Incidently, the gauge of which (if it had flanged wheels) is
      just about 24". So, I guess you could say, I have a narrow gauge
      walker!

      Now to more important things. There is a new plan book taking
      shape now. Its the only thing I can do right now anyway! It will
      feature Gn15 locos, rolling stock and some tiny structures. All
      plans as well as being in 1/2" scale will also be represented in
      1/4" scale for those so inclined. Some fiddling may need to be
      done to get things to work in On30 or so, but it still should be
      pretty easy for those who follow that gauge/scale. Save or collect
      those Bachmann HO trollie mechanisms for On30 work. The
      Gn15 equipment will utilize eather a Black Beetle or the
      Bachmann On30 Trolley mechanism, as well as a few others.

      Should be available around Narrow Gauge Convention time.

      Happy 4th, all....