8575Re: [Yorke_Kits] portland NG convention.

  • Larry R
    Sep 2, 2007
      michael lynch wrote:

      > anybody who went to the portland narrow gauge convention care to write
      > a bit about what they saw and who they met and any other info.??????
      > madmike3434

      Hi Mike,

      I was at the con, and will be posting a photo essay about the con on my
      website. I took close to 600 pix, so it will take awhile to go through
      and edit them, select those I want to post and do the writeups. I should
      probably get it done within a week, hopefully sooner.

      The con was great, and I got to meet Tom and a host of others that I had
      previously only known through the internet.

      I'll post a link when the web pages are done.

      Larry
      --
      Larry Rickert
      Brooklyn, NY USA

      On30 Model Railroading Resource Center
      http://on30center.com

      "The nearest thing to eternal life we will ever see on this earth is a
      government program."
      - Ronald Reagan
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic