7716Re: [Yorke_Kits] Re:--score update +A

  • Murray & Emma Scholz
    Feb 1, 2007
      In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com mike350@ wrote

      > Well Buzz....i will do a small run of them both if there is enough
      > interest. Those very large walls will consume a large amount of dow
      > corning rubber to make the molds and its VERY expensive.
      >
      > Basically its 4 side walls and 3 end walls in hydrocal . By switching
      > one of the walls from the other side to the other it could easily be
      > stretched to accomodate ON3 or On30 RGS K series locos.
      >
      > Last one of these roundhouse or engine house yorke kits went for
      > $380.00 + with the boiler house going for $175.00 , on ebay.
      >
      > I say roundhouse, because it could easily be built as either a
      > roundhouse leading to a turntable as plans or could be built as an
      > engine house 3 stall. By offering an extra rear back wall section
      > casting, the building could be built to accomodate as many bays as
      > one wanted.
      >
      > I could re make these to sell for significantly less, but again need
      > at least 15 people to say , ya put me down and then send a deposit
      > when asked for.
      >
      > okay who is interested in the egine house #113 + power house #114 as
      > a kit....madmike3434

      Mike could you give us the dimensions of the walls ie. height and length of
      the engine house and an approximate price

      Thanks

      Murray Scholz

      visit my model railway at
      http://bogongandgeehi.blogspot.com/