7708Re:--score update +A

  • michael lynch
    Feb 1, 2007
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Keck" <raykeck@...> wrote:
      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
      >RAY.........that one picture showing the 4 stall EH as opposed to a
      roundhouse with all the detail and post and beam should be enough to
      have you going gung ho full steam ahead.
      How about a sonora store as a chineese laundry on one side and food
      on the other?
      madmike3434
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      Mike-

      > I have the (now discontinued) Downtown Deco brick engine house and
      > I'm doing just what you suggest: I'm using extra wall sections to
      turn it into a roundhouse. I've been trying different configurations
      and numbers of stalls in CADD and stealing some framing ideas from CC
      > Crow.
      > So I'm covered for loco shelter and maintenance, but still
      hankering for a Lakeside Grocery for the Chinese neighborhood of my
      planned layout. I plan to name it for the real store that Steinbeck
      wrote about in "Cannery Row": Wing Chong's Market.
      > Ray
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic