7707Re:--score update +A

  • Ray Keck
    Feb 1, 2007
      Mike-

      I have the (now discontinued) Downtown Deco brick engine house and
      I'm
      doing just what you suggest: I'm using extra wall sections to turn
      it
      into a roundhouse. I've been trying different configurations and
      numbers of stalls in CADD and stealing some framing ideas from CC
      Crow.

      So I'm covered for loco shelter and maintenance, but still hankering
      for a Lakeside Grocery for the Chinese neighborhood of my planned
      layout. I plan to name it for the real store that Steinbeck wrote
      about in "Cannery Row": Wing Chong's Market.

      Ray

      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "michael lynch" <mike350@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, ballen@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Mike, I am looking foreword to the round house and boiler house.
      > >
      > > Buzz Allen
      > > ballen@
      >
      > okay who is interested in the egine house #113 + power house #114
      as
      > a kit....madmike3434

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic