7705Re:--score update +A

  • michael lynch
    Feb 1, 2007
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, ballen@... wrote:

      > Mike, I am looking foreword to the round house and boiler house.
      >
      > Buzz Allen
      > ballen@...

      Well Buzz....i will do a small run of them both if there is enough
      interest. Those very large walls will consume a large amount of dow
      corning rubber to make the molds and its VERY expensive.

      Basically its 4 side walls and 3 end walls in hydrocal . By switching
      one of the walls from the other side to the other it could easily be
      stretched to accomodate ON3 or On30 RGS K series locos.

      Last one of these roundhouse or engine house yorke kits went for
      $380.00 + with the boiler house going for $175.00 , on ebay.

      I say roundhouse, because it could easily be built as either a
      roundhouse leading to a turntable as plans or could be built as an
      engine house 3 stall. By offering an extra rear back wall section
      casting, the building could be built to accomodate as many bays as
      one wanted.

      I could re make these to sell for significantly less, but again need
      at least 15 people to say , ya put me down and then send a deposit
      when asked for.

      okay who is interested in the egine house #113 + power house #114 as
      a kit....madmike3434
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic