      From: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of michael lynch
      Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 7:40 AM
      To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Yorke_Kits] Re: Yorke kit re-run poll - six finalists to choose
      from - July 5th last day to vote

      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogro <mailto:Yorke_Kits%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,
      ROBERT PETERSON <repsrrl@...> wrote:

      > For those who have NOT been reading ALL of the posts, It is my
      understanding that lightning hit the tree next to the Moderators home,
      and followed a wire in. Seems that this does not do the computers
      conection to the outside world any good. {Either Net card fried.]
      Bob Peterson

      The main site.......this one owner is/was G.Clarke
      Womack...........tom yorke is not an owner or moderator at either that
      i am aware of.?.........madmike3434