5519Re: Getting caught up...

    Feb 2, 2006
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Angela Ogden" <angela@...> wrote:

      > Tom,
      >
      > Sorry , you are in the minority of one. No one else wants you retired !
      > As you apparently live in a democracy you've been out voted . So keep
      > working .
      > Now this Pepito's . Could it by any stretch of the imagination be put
      > into a New England waterfront scene ? Or would it look out of place ?
      >
      > Nick

      Nick,
      So retiring is out of the question, eh?
      As much as I would like to sell another kit, I'm affraid it would look out of place. The
      storage units and boiler would work fine, but the main building wouldn't do. You may wish
      to buy those parts and the instruction/plan book and build your own main building.