5518Re: Getting caught up...

  • Ray Keck
    Feb 2, 2006
      Nick-

      I'm going through the same mental exercise, trying to imagine how
      Pepito's can be bashed into a fish cannery. I may just use some
      elements and add my own brick and/or corrugated metal buildings to
      make it fit the context. Something like the old Sheepscot Red Herring
      cannery.

      If anyone has ideas for other kits that could be added to Pepito's to
      create a waterfront packing plant, I'd sure appreciate the input.

      Ray

      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Angela Ogden" <angela@...> wrote:

      .
      > Now this Pepito's . Could it by any stretch of the imagination
      be put
      > into a New England waterfront scene ? Or would it look out of
      place ?

      > Nick
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic