5151Re: [Yorke_Kits] Two tank cars

  • Dave Reed
    Dec 1, 2005
      Tom, I also am good for 1 each...Thanks, Dave

      azflyer2001@... wrote: Tom,

      Put me down for at least one of each.

      Travis Handschug

      Remember, additional Yorke_Kits photos and files can now be found at:

      N scale train set G scale model train G scale train Ho scale trains Scale model train Ho scale model train