5022Re: Hans update/request 10/31 update

    Nov 1, 2005
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <marter1229@y...> wrote:

      > Send him one of Toms new workbooks, and pin each page on the wall.
      > He will be out of bed in no time!
      >
      > Terry

      All,
      That is a great idea, however, I have sent Hans copies of each book already.
      They were personalize specially for him. I can make up a package (as soon
      as that darn resin gets here!) of ol' trux that are not out yet. He will get them
      before anybody else. If you are collecting money, that's fine, but I will do this
      for our buddy anyway. Help with postage would be fine. I have been off line
      yesterday, so I am just seeing what's been going on only now.

      I will get on this as soon as resin comes in.