12497Re: [Yorke_Kits] Apex Seed and feed Store Pictures

  • Darryl Huffman
    May 30, 2014
      Mike, this forum is not operated by Tom Yorke.

      Our forum is for people who like his kits and techniques.

      The kits offered by Tom Yorke are all limited run kits and he does not have anything in stock.

      I find his older kits on EBay all the time.

      Some of his kits can be found at:

      Others at Branline Sales on EBay.
      Darryl Huffman
      451 N Evelyn Way
      Star, ID 83669
      Scratchbuilding In Wood DVD now available:

      On Friday, May 30, 2014 7:56 PM, "Michael Signori michael_signori@... [Yorke_Kits]" <Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Please can you advise if there are kits for
      Western town:
      Livery stable

      Thank you

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 30, 2014, at 5:47 PM, "gppig3@... [Yorke_Kits]" <Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I'm having trouble finding pictures of the recently released "Farmers Series 'O' Scale Feed Store. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Gary.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic