12484Re: [Yorke_Kits] Original version Pool Hall and Bordello 1979-80

  • todd gieg
    May 20, 2014
      I bought one for below $100.  Todd

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 20, 2014, at 4:21 PM, "mike@... [Yorke_Kits]" <Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I have a friend who has a mint condition unbuilt kit and I'm hoping you folks can suggest a ballpark price that would be a starting point for him to sell it. I presume this would be a good place to offer it. I haven't used ebay for over a year, but I looked last night and it looks like the current version is priced at about $180.

      I have a couple of pics, and would appreciate any questions or help you can provide.

      Mike Engler

      Lakeville MN

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic