12449Re: [Yorke_Kits] Great structure photos

  • rkdanieljr
    Dec 11, 2013

      It's located almost at the tip of Michigan's "Thumb". If you Google on Kilmanagh, Michigan, you'll find that it is essentially a crossroads (a 4-way stop out here is a major intersection) in the middle of VERY flat farmlands. Kilmanagh, as the name implies, was named after a small town in Ireland. It is not being used, and by the color on the front (faded hippie pink) it looks like since the 1970's.

      Tom, if you ever do want to produce this one, let me know. The originals are much more refined and large. My thinking was that it was too much like a cross between the "Walker" building and the Bordello to pique your fancy. Been there, done that.so to speak.

      Regards,

      Robert (Bob) Daniel

      Chelsea, Michigan

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic