12407RE: Re: [Yorke_Kits] While We're Near The Subject

    Sep 3 6:43 AM
      Guys, guys... The website is not functioning anymore. I was tacked onto the back of Dennis's site and he has let his site go. I need my own but cannot afford one at the moment. Either contact me here or my Email address of tomyorke@.... Try my blogs at Google: the half scale architect. That will get you to all three blogs. sales have been very slow this year. So slow that I cannot do very much. Until sales pick up I am in that boat.
      This new Yahoo Groups format is annoying to say the least! My kits can be ordered through my Email address. Thanks, Tom

      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, <yorke_kits@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Same here!

      Bill Mugford

      949.609.8295

      Thanks for getting in touch! From August 20-28, I am traveling where communication can be sporadic and will reply as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.