12401RE: What have they done to my Yahoo Groups!!

  • eckanewske
    Aug 30, 2013
      I notice that the "Files" section is still there---with the list of files.  But not all of the files are actually there.  Many are empty with an "invalid path" note when you try to open the empty folder.

      ???
      Craig Kanewske
      --- In yorke_kits@yahoogroups.com, <Kjb80401@...> wrote:
      Patience Grasshopper, patience. Perhaps like a bad dream, in a couple of days is will just go away. FWIW, everything hereabouts is normal. Not so with a number of others, but not everybody. Best wishes, Keevan In a message dated 8/29/2013 3:03:48 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, tomyorke@... writes: Everything is now different. Am I dreaming or have I been taken up to the Mother Ship? Tom Frank, HELP! ------------------------------------ Thomas A. Yorke Design Studio Web Site http://www.tomyorke.com/ Remember, additional Yorke_Kits photos and files can now be found at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yorke_pics Yahoo! Groups Links [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic