12398Re: [Yorke_Kits] What have they done to my Yahoo Groups!!

  • kjb80401
    Aug 29, 2013
      Patience Grasshopper, patience. Perhaps like a bad dream, in a couple of
      days is will just go away.

      FWIW, everything hereabouts is normal. Not so with a number of others,
      but not everybody.

      Best wishes, Keevan

      In a message dated 8/29/2013 3:03:48 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
      tomyorke@... writes:

      Everything is now different. Am I dreaming or have I been taken up to the
      Mother Ship? Tom Frank, HELP!

      Thomas A. Yorke Design Studio Web Site

      Remember, additional Yorke_Kits photos and files can now be found at:

      Yahoo! Groups Links