12396Re: [Yorke_Kits] Re: Bail Bonds Office and FF Depot kits

  • Bill Mugford
    Aug 12, 2013
      Tom:

      Do you have a FF Depot made up?

      If so, will you send it with the Part 1 kit and I will send you money?

      Also, where can I find pics of the Bail Bonds kit? I seem to be missing the location.

      Gratefully,

      Bill

      Sent from my iPad Mini, which makes phone calls!