12300Re: NMNG has been busy

  • lchon30
    Sep 10 3:00 PM
      Keevan: Good questions - New Mexico Narrow Gauge Modular modelers model in HO scale (roughly 1/87) with a scale 3 feet between the rails - so HOn3 as it is sometimes called. I understand Chilli Caliente is a group effort involving all of the NM modular group members.

      More information here
      http://nmngmc.shutterfly.com/
      with much more information, photographs & video on the clickable links.