      Van: lchon30 <keith_az@...>
      Aan: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com
      Verzonden: donderdag 31 mei 2:06 2012
      Onderwerp: [Yorke_Kits] Nice Groceria, Siles

      Siles accepted the challenge we posted last year for Frijole Flats.
      He has built and posted a picture of his version of the FF Building on the North end of Main street. He had just enough room to clear the narrow gauge tracks beyond the store without RR damage. This completes the downtown building section on Siles RR including the World famous Yorke Bordello in scale.

      To find pictures:
      Go to Yahoo Groups Yorke_kits site and click on New Photos,
      OR search the photos for the "Siles Buildings" files,
      OR search the photos for the creator "siles92844",

      Posting active links to the Yahoo Photos section does not work anymore.

      I have a VERY few copies (3) of both FF#1 and FF#2 re-printed 1:64 that can be be built in S or resized as Siles has done to HO scale. If you act fast $20 each, plus shipping (+20% savings, spiral binding included FREE). Offline replies are best, and if I run out, earliest email date stamp wins.

      Regards
      Keith G