      From: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of tom
      Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:27 AM
      To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Yorke_Kits] A thank you

      I thank those that have sent emails as requested. I am now starting to cast
      the ACS #4 kits. I will send out a small batch per week until completed,
      then move on to the next. If I do it almost piece by piece, I can handle it.
      It will take time, however.

      I could write much more in response to those negative messages and wishes of
      another list, but I am going to make kits to fill back orders instead of
      bothering with those that don't have a clue.