12071The depots are here!!

  • Dennis Brandt
    Jul 6, 2011
      Good afternoon,

      I hope you had a great 4th of July. It was beautiful here in Nebraska.

      That is right. The Frijole Flats Depot is here. I have several ready for
      delivery. A few are committed for but that still leaves some that I can
      ship out immediately.
      The kit is O scale and sells for $150.

      I will be putting it on the website where you can take a look or send me
      an email and I will send you additional views. You can buy it on the
      website or call me and I can send a paypal invoice or put it directly on
      your credit card.

      Thanks again for your interest,

      Dennis
      dennisbrandt44@...