12061Gn15 Passenger car ready

  • tom
    Jun 1, 2011
      The new 14' wooden passenger car is now ready. As with all my 1/2" scale models, this one is available directly from me. The car is a resin body kit. The buyer needs to fashion the frame from wood or styrene and provide the necessary little details including trucks and couplers. The design is a smaller version (about half the length) of one of the E.F. Perus a Pirapora cars of Brazil with a round roof. Three windows per side. I hope I can shoot photos this week and post. There are 14 resin castings per kit and the price is $30 plus postage of $5 in the U.S. They are in stock and really neat little cars!

      Tom