12010TY in RMC

    Apr 4, 2011
      I accidentally discovered an article by Tom Yorke in the new May issue of Railroad Model Craftsman. Entitled "Structures From the Wrong Side of the Tracks", the six-page article details Tom kitbashing and adding that "Yorke-look" to an O scale Walthers Cornerstone retail building. Almost everything in the article would be relevant for working with any plastic "downtown building" in just about any scale. I learned a lot and plan on trying out several of Tom's techniques.

      Happy Reading,