11575WARNING TO GROUP MEMBERS

  • Darryl Huffman
    May 5 4:52 AM
      Someone who has access to our group has an infected computer.

      This may be a group member, or simply someone who has the email address of
      any group member in their address book ,or someone who joined Grouply or any
      number of possibilities.

      It is impossible to trace who has the infected computer.

      The computer is sending out an email with the subject line of:

      Hello

      And the message states,

      I hope the patch works.

      The message contains a zip file that almost certainly contains a virus.

      The moderators of this group were able to intercept this message that was
      sent to the group.

      So you do not need to worry about getting the virus through using this
      group.

      However, members of this group may also get this message directly other than
      through the group itself.

      So, if you get an email stating simply, "I hope the patch works" which also
      contains an attachement, then be sure you do not click on the attachment.

      In fact, you should never click on any attachment at any time from anyone.

      If you have any questions please contact me directly at:

      dlhuffman@...

      Please do this directly to me rather than tie up the group's emails and
      start an avalanche of virus warnings.

      Thanks.

      Darryl Huffman
      12020 Old Seward Highway