11438Re: #511 THE MERRY MERMAID DINER,,,photos posted

  • madmike3434
    Feb 3 6:43 AM
      Thanks Gil.
      I still have the roadside diner build to complete using a bachmann on30 coach car and scratch built cookhouse behind it. Also have the yorke #122 wslc cookhouse that i have doubled in size from 38 ft long to 76 and elevated it up the side of a hill to be 20 feet in the air. With the track spur running under the bumpout, has a set of pullys and rails on posts to haul the groceries up top. Thats gonna beat walking that 3-4 level set of stairs to get up to eat.

      Now for the next fresh build. I have this incredibal bobble head cow with horns sitting down that appears to be hammered or drunk. I just have to design and construct a steak house. in wood for it. Am having hard time coming up with a vision of a structure that would be right, but the mind is always working, looking to start # 512

      madmike3434

      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Gil Flores <mrbungalow01@...> wrote:

      > I have always loved this kit! And your modifications are fantastic!  I would have preferred that the signage over the door would have been different though, that's just my opinion, makes me think about how to build mine, thanks for the inspiration, glad to see your building again, please don't stop!
      > Gil

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic