11242Re: No Music

    Nov 5 5:54 AM
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <prrk4@...> wrote:
      > Is Elvis still in the building??
      > Haven't heard any music, seen any kits or back orders for while....
      > ....inquiring minds want to know.
      > Michael

      Still in the building, yes. I have been in a "holding" pattern for some time now. As much as I would like to get things out of here, and they just sit - waiting, I cannot do so and still pay my living expenses. That is a big problem. I can only occasionally send things when a little extra "appears". There isn't anything I can do about it right now until something breaks in the economy. There is just no money moving around. Obviously there are no orders coming in because I cannot ship right now and I cannot ship because there are no orders coming in. There is pretty much nothing I can do at the moment as with a lot of people. I occupy my time making new patterns but cannot produce anything so of course cannot sell anything. .....and so on. This is just the state we are in right now. Things will change, but who knows when.....

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic