10927Re: Plans for the future

  • bendelfia
    Jun 1, 2009
      I am new to this group; however, I have been buying and building your kits for years. May I place my name in the pot for the "last" O scale kit you described in your post of today's date? I hope my request to reserve the kit is not improper through this medium. I look forward to retiring myself and devoting more time to my layout--although that season is years away. Thanks for all the great kits and look forward to your next dreams coming into fruition in plaster form.

      Paul
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic