10642Re: Groceria Availability

  • sjtlrr
    Mar 1, 2009
      In the instructions for the kit, Tom recommends that you build the
      entire structure prior to painting/staining. This allows you to
      cover the wall joints easily and not have to worry about trying to
      match the wall coloring if previously finished. The beauty of a
      stucco finish.

      Frank

      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "michael lynch" <mike350@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com,
      >
      > thanks bryan and jack.......usually there are wall joint seams and
      > could not see any in the pictures . Okay so now i understand these
      > are to be filled in.
      > mike
      >

      > "Bryan Weidner" <b55w@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Mike, Four walls with floor and castings for the doors, etc..
      The
      > > Merchantile had choice of two different roofs and the Groceria
      did
      > > have a cast roof. Bryan
      > >
      > > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "michael lynch" <mike350@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com,
      > > >
      > > > Tom, these kits,...el gato nigra bar, tuxpan merchantile and
      > > > groceria. Are these one piece solid hydrocal castings or are
      they
      > > > kits of 4 walls and a roof ??????
      > > >
      > > > mike
      > > > =============================================================