10332RE: [Yorke_Kits] Mexican taking a Siesta....

  • Jerry Chose
    Dec 2, 2008
      I went looking for his sister but didn't find her. The web site is www.scalefigures.com. It's only fun & games fromr the NMRA directory. Let us know if you find his sister.

      To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.comFrom: daver37167@...: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 02:47:09 +0000Subject: [Yorke_Kits] Mexican taking a Siesta....

      Does anyone know of ANY O scale Mexican figures?? I would like one sitting, knees bent, head on knees wearing a Sombrero.....the typical siesta pose. But I can work with almost anything I can find....I'm wondering if any commercial O scale manufacturer or the Homies series has a figure in that pose??Thanks for any help you can offer......Dave