Walter Blackmore - Portland, Cumberland County, Maine

  • davidblackmore@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 9:14 AM
      walter Blackmore immigrated to the USA on 27 November 1909 together with his wife Edith (nee Newton). During their brief marriage they had two children - a daughter Marion b. 1911 and a son Harold Leslie b. 1915.

      By 1918 they had divorced as Walter had a with a new wife - Laura who was born in Canada (county and`town unknown).

      Walter resided in Portland, Maine until 1920 when he moved to Norfolk, Virginia. I have been trying to find details of his marriage to Laura without success and wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction?

      Obviously without knowing where Laura came from limits where I can start looking for details of their marriage. Was she married in Canada or the USA?

      Hope that someone can help. Fingers crossed.