York County Families plans and goals for 2006

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2006
      Hi list,

      Now that the major holidays are behind us I hope everyone is
      settling in for some genealogy. What are your plans for York County
      Families research this year? I hope to hear from many of you with
      data on the line you're working on. Perhaps your family lines will
      cross paths with those of other members.

      Please send a post to this list telling us about your York County
      ancestor. Remember to include dates, places and names of spouses
      and children (and their spouses) so that others will know if they
      are researching the same line. Also if you wish what methods will
      you use and in what locations (libraries, web sites, cemeteries,
      etc.) will you search.

      For best results start with a new email addressed to
      mailto:YorkCountyFamilies@yahoogroups.com with names of the key
      ancestors in the subject line. I hope to hear from all of you soon.

      Best wishes,

      David

      A Onelist-Yahoogroups Listowner since 1998
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogylists/

      David Sylvester
      28 North Searsport Road
      Searsport, Maine 04974