Two more Shapleigh cemeteries

  • Dnwalsh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2008
      The Beal and Chick Cemeteries of Shapleigh are up.

      Surnames include in the Beal Cemetery
      Beal (of course)
      Chick
      Hamilton
      Hutchins
      Young

      Surnames in the Chick Cemetery include:
      Butterfield
      Chick
      Thompson
      Swinerton

      I take requests if their is a York County cemetery you would like to see. I need a specific address. Sometimes you can get this from the Maine Old Cemetery Books or the town clerk.

      Darlene

      Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.