New Cemeteries Online

  • Dnwalsh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2008
      Dear Friends,
      I have added several new cemeteries in Acton and Shapleigh to my web site. There are over 2000 photos (2500) names from York County if you have never checked out the site. There are also directories from many towns. These directories were compiled between 1904-1907.

      Happy Hunting!

      New surnames include:
      ABBOTT
      CREDIFORD
      CURTIS
      EMERY
      FOSS
      HILL
      HURD
      JELLISON
      LORD
      MILDRAM
      PIKE
      PRAY
      RENSHAW
      RIDLEY
      ROSS
      SHAPLEIGH
      WALDRON
      WOODBURY

      Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.