Follow up: Plans and goals for 2007

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2007
      Hi members,

      Early this year I asked the question:

      "Now that the major holidays are behind us I hope everyone
      is settling in for some genealogy. What are your plans for
      York County Families research this year? I hope to hear
      from many of you
      with data on the line you're working on. Perhaps your family
      lines will cross paths with those of other members."

      ... And I got fair to middling response in some of these lists.

      So how did you do? Did you achieve those goals? Are you making
      progress? Please tell us how you're doing. Remember to include
      dates, places and names of spouses and children (and their spouses)
      so that others will know if they are researching the same line.
      Also any methods you've been using and in what locations
      (libraries, web sites, cemeteries, etc.) are you searching.

      For best results start with a new email addressed to
      mailto:YorkCountyFamilies@yahoogroups.com@yahoogroups.com with
      names of the key ancestors in the subject line. I hope to hear from
      you soon.

      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all,

      David

      David Sylvester

      A Onelist-Yahoogroups Listowner since 1998
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogylists/

      28 North Searsport Road
      Searsport, Maine 04974