Looking for Joseph Pettigrew Manson parents and back

  • manson_family_tree
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      What I am trying to do is recheck the information my family has give
      me.They said that Joseph Pettigrew Manson father was
      William Manson b. 1750 Kittery, York County, Me. D. 1819 Kittery,
      York County Me. m. abt. 1771 Kittery, York County Me. Rachel Ames b.
      July 28,1751 Gorham, Cumberland County, Me.
      Did Joseph Pettigrew Manson have brothers or sister? I found Anna
      Jane Manson b. April 30,1784 in Gorham me.d. March 20,1874
      Limington, York, Me.
      William Manson parents were Samuel Manson b.1706 in Kittery York,
      Me. d.? m.? Mary Packer b? d?
      Samuel Manson parents were John Manson b. 1662 Portsmouth Rockingham
      New Hampshire m. in Kittery York Maine abt 1701 Lydia? b. Abt. 1681
      d.? Lived in Kittery, York, Me. Children list: Samuel 1706, Joseph
      1709, John May 28, 1705, Anne June 21,1703
      John Manson parents were Richard Manson/ Monson b. 1625 Exeter,
      Devon, England m. in 1660 Portsmouth, Rockingham New Hampshire
      Esther? B. Abt. 1639 Exeter, Devon, England lived in Portsmouth,
      Rockingham New Hampshire Children Listed Richard 1660-1702, John
      1662, Samuel 1664, James 1666, Esther 1668
      Richard Manson/ Monson parents were John (Johes) Manson/Monson b.
      Dec. 5,1610 Haughton, Skeme, Durham d. Nov. 26, 1665 m. Dec2, 16??
      Jane Neblett b. 16?? d.? Richard only child listed
      John (Johes) Manson/Monson parents were Thomas (Thomae) Manson/
      Monson b abt. 1574 Of Kings Langley, Hertford, England d.? m. Sept.
      21,1599 Christian Weedon b. 15?? d.? John (Johes) only child listed
      Thomas (Thomae) Manson/ Monson parents John (Johes) Manson/Monson b.
      Abt. 1540 Shetland, Scotland d. 1610 M Jan 23, 1568 Westbury On
      Severn, Gloucester, England Elizabeth Newton b. 15?? Gloucester,
      England d.? Lived in Gloucester, England. Thomas (Thomae) only child
      listed

      I know this is a lot to throw out there but I need help PLEASE I am
      so confused Thank You for any Information you can give me Patricia
      Manson