Thanksgiving dinner

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2005
      Hi List,

      I recently sent this to my surname lists and I got a tremendous
      response from members of some of those lists and I'm still waiting to
      hear from those of others. So I wonder what kind of response we'll get
      here. :)

      Many of us in the USA will soon be celebrating Thanksgiving.
      Listmembers, if you could have one of your York County ancestors join
      you for Thanksgiving dinner, which ancestor would you invite? What
      questions would you ask him/her?

      Please send a post to this list telling us about your ancestor - and
      please remember to include dates and locations.

      Best wishes,

      David, list dad
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogylists/