Internet Genealogy Magazine

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 7:14 AM
      An interesting newcomer to genealogy magazines is Internet Genealogy
      published by Moorshead Magazines. I have to admit that I was skeptical
      when I heard of the plans to publish an entire magazine devoted to
      Internet genealogy. It's a topic that is already well-represented in
      other mainstream genealogy magazines, including another magazine from
      the same publisher, Family Chronicle. I was also afraid it might be a
      bit too basic, or consist of too many links and not enough content, to
      be worth yet another subscription (I subscribe to pretty much every
      genealogy magazine too). The first issue, available on newstands now,
      proved me wrong, however.

      http://genealogy.about.com/b/a/255796.htm