54Re: Randalls - Kittery Point

  • Lisa
    Apr 16, 2008
      --- In YorkCountyFamilies@yahoogroups.com, "paulik.helen"
      <paulik.helen@...> wrote:

      > My maiden name is Helen Randall (father-John Moses Randall). I am
      > researching my family trees - Randall and Seaward. I have traced the
      > Randall side back to Reuben Randall as of the 1850 Kittery census.
      He
      > was married to Maria Seaward. Does anyone have any information on
      > Reuben's parents? I have found that the Maria Seaward relationship
      is
      > connected to my mother's father (mother - Arlene Seaward, father -
      > Harry Hinkley Seaward). I'd be happy to share what information I
      have
      > with anyone who might need a connection to these two families.
      > Helen

      I think I may have found the answer to your question in The History of
      the Town of Rye, NH; found on Ancestry.com. If you email me directly,
      I will send you 2 pages from the book on the Randall family. There
      are several more pages on Randall after this, but not on your Reuben's
      line.

      Lisa
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic