20Normandeau-Reid Families...

  • RS
    Jun 20, 2006
      At this point in time, I am looking up the Normandeau-Reid Families of
      Lebanon and Sanford. With a move I have lost all of my records of what I
      did 20 years ago, so have to start over. If anyone has information of
      Napoleon Normandeau and Thomas Reid Families, I would be so grateful. I
      have been to the cementary and took off information from the stones, and now
      have dates to go with. Could someone help me on where I could find old
      obits on line? That may be the place for me to begin so I can get other
      family names and dates.

      Thank you for any help.

      Later,
      Sandy in Maine
      Proud Navy Mom
      Proud supporter of all our Armed Forces (Past, Present and Future)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic