1Our first message

  • David Sylvester
    Oct 4 7:07 AM
      Hi List,

      Who would want to join a list with no message already posted?! Well
      here's one for you. :-)

      Welcome to the York County Families Discussion List and I thank you
      for joining. I'm very excited about the future of the list and I
      expect it will be a great success.

      There are many discussion areas for York County, Maine descendants
      and ancestors of specific surnames and I felt there was a need for
      a list to discuss all the people of York County. Thus this list was

      I urge every member to contribute to the list by posting their
      information and making good use of the Files, Links, Database,
      Photos, and other areas.

      Again, welcome to the list and I hope you enjoy it.

      York County Families listowner

      A Onelist-Yahoogroups Listowner since 1998

      David Sylvester
      28 North Searsport Road
      Searsport, Maine 04974