Yoga Meditation Reminders Newsletter

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2007
      This is a reminder of the Yoga Meditation Reminders Newsletter by
      Swami Jnaneshvara:

      Yoga of Patanjali (Yoga Sutra), Advaita Vedanta (particularly the
      Mandukya Upanishad, on the mantra AUM), and Samaya Tantra (purely
      internal). The various Yogas are seen to complement one another, like
      fingers on a hand, including bhakti, jnana, hatha, karma, raja, laya,
      kundalini, kriya, and tantra yoga practices. As a student of Swami
      Rama, I often quote his most lucid and practical writings. While
      written and oral teachings are useful, the finest of the teachings is
      communicated through the teacher within. It is my sincere hope that
      what is presented here is useful in your journey to the center of
      consciousness.

      Subscribe at the site link above, or send a blank email to this
      address to subscribe:
      Yoga-Meditation-subscribe@yahoogroups.com